CAN WE HELP?
Families Thrive offers training and technical assistance to organizations and agencies that work with children, youth, or families in Contra Costa County, CA.
What type of training and technical assistance is available?
We offer training and technical assistance to organizations and agencies that are interested in learning more about and addressing organizational practices and policies to address childhood exposure to domestic violence.
Training and technical assistance activities may include (but are not limited to):
- Integrating online training into organizational or agency professional development.
- Providing in-person training.
- Evaluating opportunities for organizational or agency practice or policy changes.
- Supporting the development of new programs or partnerships.
- Advising on data collection and utilization.
Is there any cost to receiving technical assistance?
Families Thrive training and technical assistance is provided by the Zero Tolerance for Domestic Violence initiative, a private/public partnership of the Contra Costa County Board of Supervisors. There is no cost for training or technical assistance to organizations or agencies in Contra Costa County, California.
How is training and technical assistance provided?
Generally, training and technical assistance is provided after an initial consultation on the phone.
REQUEST TRAINING & TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
For questions on obtaining technical assistance, please contact Families Thrive at email@example.com or (925) 313-1791.